Access our knowledgebase to find answers and solutions to the most frequently
The problem is caused by parental control settings. Note that disabling parental control in DVD Profiler does not affect the online settings!
There are two things to check:
If this answered your question, please let us know
Contributions are evaluated by our team of contribution specialists before they are integrated into the online database. Depending on current load, this can take from one to several weeks.
You can check the status of your contribution from the My Profiler section of our site.
In order to protect account security, the user's actual password is not downloaded or displayed. The asterisks indicate only that a password is assigned to the account. The number of asterisks displayed is always 12, regardless of the length of the user's actual password.
Steps to try:
1. Disable any download accelerators may be running.
2. Disable any pop-up blockers (proxy style especially) that may be running. If it allows for exceptions, add www.intervocative.com and static.intervocative.com.
3. Same as #2 but with software firewalls.
4. Check the settings under Tools->Options... Online tab. Especially check the proxy server settings if you are behind a corporate firewall.
5. Enable the "Use alternate Internet connection method" checkbox on the same screen.
6. Any combination of #1-4 with #5.
This is caused by having two website accounts, one premium and one regular. To make sure you're logging in with your premium account, select the link at the bottom of the Sign In page to sign in with your name and registration key. Use the name and key entered in DVD Profiler.
Once you're logged in to the premium account, visit the My Profiler page to change your account alias if desired. Note that aliases must be unique, so if you want to use the alias from your other (free) account on your premium account, you'll need to first change the free account alias to something else.